A Maverick Merchant Cash Advance uses a pre-arranged fraction of your credit card sales as ongoing repayment. For convenience, we automatically deduct a percentage of your sales from your merchant processor.
- Flexibility compared to traditional loans
- Ideal for seasonal businesses
- No collateral or personal guarantees required
Get up to $150,000 wired into your account within 72 hours. No impact on credit score or lengthy waits for approval. No restrictions on use of funds.
Get a Business Cash Advance Today!
Maverick Capital Funding believes that business funding should come with higher approval amounts, low rates, longer terms, and honest relationships. As a direct lender, we underwrite and lend our own money. This in-house structure expedites the lending process, allowing for quick approvals. We pride ourselves on our understanding and accessibility, and look to create life-long relationships with our clients.
You will not be required to switch merchant processors. We will contact your existing processor and set up predetermined automatic deductions from a percentage of your sales.
Anywhere from 4-12 months typically, depending on the amount of the cash advance and a few other variables. For instance, if you have delinquencies on your credit report and it’s our first time investing in your business, payment terms could be shorter.
Underwriting Process Requirements:
- Copy of your 3 most recent merchant processing statements (if available)
- Copy of your 4 most recent bank statements (All pages-originals only -no internet copies accepted) Note: If the merchant’s business is seasonal we recommend providing 6 months of bank statements.
- Copy of Lease (front page & signature page and or a signed lease extension letter if current lease has expired)
- Copy of Drivers License
- Copy of voided check for the business account where the money will be deposited and ACH’d.